New editing and computing functionalities include:
- Arrowing has been added to switches, short-circuit reactors and harmonic filters for the presentation of flow calculation results.
- Arrowing has been added to the presentation of the results of calculations of minimum and maximum short-circuit current flows.
- The operation of the Newton-Raphson flow calculation module has been improved in terms of data validation and response to a divergent process in Newton-Raphson flow analysis.
- The range of presented parameters and calculation results has been expanded, and new data filtering possibilities have been added in the result tables.
- The presentation of impedance models of electrical components has been changed, making them easier to interpret.
- Prosumer elements were taken into account in the reaction mechanism to exceeding the generated reactive power in Newton-Raphson flow calculations.
- The results of branch voltage drop in the Newton-Raphson flow analysis have been added.